Saturday we were invited to the skating club's Christmas party by our friend's Gareth & Murdoch. Santa and Mrs. Claus arrived to give out presents (lifesaver books & candycanes) to all the kids and skate for an hour.

Sunday was the Northwestel Kids Christmas Party. We had a yummy lunch of chicken fingers & french fries, got to make lots of great crafts and christmas tree decorations and then SANTA and Mrs. Claus came to give out presents...


We had a few moments of high anxiety (OK more like 10 minutes worth); what if he didn't bring one for me? How does he know what I want? Did you remember to tell him that I've been good? why isn't he calling my name??

AND THEN - "He got me a guitar! It was just what I asked for! How did he know! WOW WOW WOW AWESOME THIS IS SOO COOL!!" - all said while running around in circles while Dad was trying to take a picture :)