


After our Alaskan Roadtrip (post to come) and all the great construction machinery sitings, Hunter has continued his building focus. I was busy cleaning up the house yesterday and came out to discover why "the boys" had been so quiet... Tim had set up another construction zone for Hunter (aka the worker).
I couldn't help but giggle at the tape measure attached to his side, which was also pulling his pants down depending on the angle he worked at :)
He was not impressed with Tim trying to take photos as it interefered with his work.
Tim is now off on the Chilkoot Trail http://www.nps.gov/KLGO/chilkoot.htm with our friends Bob & Nikki from Anchorage. Hunter and I drove them down to Dyea yesterday and left them to camp at the trail head. They should hopefully be home (happy and in one piece) on Friday afternoon.
It has been beautiful fall like weather here the last 2 days and the colors are starting to turn. Unfortunately it is calling for rain, fog and cool nights (lows of +2c) for the Chilkoot.