I'm sure there is somewhere that I could find that could tell you exactly how many days it has rained over the past month but from a laymans perspective it feels like most of them!
All the rain combined with the late warm weather and high snow levels from last winter means that there are huge flood warnings in our area. Luckily we are off the beaten path so have no concerns at our house (our creek only floods due to overflow in the winter) but lots of others are busy sandbagging.
We've been attempting to go canoeing for the last 3 days however it has been raining, or looking like it was going to rain, since Thursday morning. As part of global warming we now have thunder storms as well.
Last night the rains sounded torrential and I was amazed to discover that our entire garden hadn't been flattened overnight.
http://www.community.gov.yk.ca/2007floodprep.html
The forecast doesn't show sun until Weds - here's hoping it comes earlier!